Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 10 of my NO SUGAR Journey: Proud, Satisfied and Happy!

Looking in the mirror, and putting on my pants, I can see and feel the layers of fat falling off of my body! 

Jeans are always the ultimate determiner. 

If you fit into your favorite jeans, that's how you know you're diet is working! 

It's only been 10 days and I impressed with how well my body is responding to not eating sugar. 

My skin looks better, I feel more energized and alive and with all this water I've been drinking to keep myself away from temptation, my skin is more hydrated! 

I have to say, the detour method has proven to be the strongest and most effective tool I have. 

I haven't worked out a single day since I stopped eating sugar because I could feel my body saying "Hold up! No way, one things at a time Chiquita" 

That's how my body talks to me... 

However, today I felt excited and motivated at the thought of exercising! 

yyyaaa boy!!! 

My body is getting use to not eating sugar and is at peace with the idea of doing more to improve. 

I know it sounds a little weird to say "my body is at peace with the idea of..." But the truth is sometimes you just need to improve one step at a time. And it's okay to be proud of yourself for taking things slowly. 

As a matter of fact, it's more than okay! It's admirable. 

Remember what we talked about a few days ago; the tortoise might move slowly, but he is consistent and doesn't give up. 

That's a sure way to get the results you're looking for! 

So I guess today's lesson is: be proud, satisfied and happy for yourself! 



A compilation of the things that have helped us these past 10 days. 

Detour
Water 
Tea (hot or iced)
Honey
Raisins 
Nuts and Seeds 
Berries 
And consistency! 

Joyful in all things, 
                   Daisy Julia 








No comments:

Post a Comment