Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 14 of my NO SUGAR Journey: Yet Another Celebration!

It's beginning to get easier to not eat sugar. 

I don't even think about it throughout the day. 

Eating sugar use to be something I thought about all the time. 

I couldn't pass by a café without dreaming about a chocolate Danish or a donut or a chai tea latte (which to my surprise DOES have sugar.) 

Basically all day was a struggle to get thoughts of sweets out of my head. 

One way or another I'd get my fix. 

However, now I go most of the day without even thinking about any sweets at all.  

The only times I really think about any sweets is when I pass a McDonalds, which is weird cause I don't even like McDonads.  

Even then I look away quickly and my mind is preoccupied with more important things. 

So I'm excited to share that my cravings are starting to dwindle down! 

We'll remember that on day 14 is when I stopped craving sugar so much. 

That's 2 weeks now!!! 

Yet another celebration! And like last week, I'm going to reward myself by continuing to stay consistent and diligent on this journey. 

Yay me! 


I seriously love Chipotle! (I think they're owned by McDonalds... Ironic) 

Chipotle has saved me from many unhealthy meals. 

When I'm on the go and want a good meal but have no time to make myself one, I go get myself a yummy bowl of brown rice, veggies, half steak half chicken, mild salsa, corn, cheese, guac, and lettus. 

Sooooo yummy! 

If you haven't tried it, you should!! 

Congratulations to you and to me for going 2 weeks without eating sugar! 

Joyful in all things,
                  Daisy Julia 











No comments:

Post a Comment