Saturday, September 20, 2014

Day 3 of my NO SUGAR Journey: Buzzzzie Bee

I am posting today's experience to you very late today, but I have a good reason for this! 

My band and I had a gig tonight!

We played at a cute little Cuban restaurant called La Caridad in Eco Park. 

As always, we had a great time. 

Then when I got home I had to write a 300 word essay for my World Civilization class and submit it online. 

Then I had to finish up some more assigned reading. 

My band and I have another gig tomorrow and I won't have much time to get my reading done before the show, so I knew it would be smart to get it out of the way before going to bed. 

Then I remembered I had to write about not eating sugar today! 

You might be wondering why I just gave you a play by play of my evening and what it has to do with NOT EATING SUGAR. 

It has everything to do with it!

I was so busy today I didn't even have time to think about snacking, let alone sugar.

"Ain't no body got time fo dat!" 

Starbucks didn't even cross my mind, and if you've been around me for the past few months you know that's huge for me! 

From the moment I woke up I have been on the go. 

My lesson today is that the busier you are, the less time you have to think about sugar or other junk. 

So keep buzzing and you'll be a loser... of weight!... and a WINNER in life! 

Today's lesson: Keep busy, stay on that grind and be a winner! 


Singing with my awesome band mates! So lucky to have these guys. 

There was a point when I ran out of water and I was so close to grabbing the nearest drink to me out of habbit and sipping on it. 

As my hand approached the glass of soda I remembered NO SUGAR! 

Sometimes when we're hustling we go into auto pilot. 

Making sure I didn't unconsciously take in sugar because I was so distracted was a good mini lesson.

We may be busy, but we have to be mindful. 

Be A Buzzzzie Bee! 

Joyful in all things, 
               Daisy Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment